Odin Vision is a multi-award winning company that provides state of the art AI-enabled software applications for endoscopic procedures to aid clinicians in the detection and diagnosis of disease, supporting higher quality care, improved patient outcomes and better value for healthcare payers.
As a Research Scientist at Odin Vision, you will implement and maintain state-of-the-art industry practices for efficient and reproducible machine learning processes. You will work alongside researchers and engineering teams to ensure that the processes are practicable and integrate well into existing structures. You must be able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team and have strong communication skills. You should be familiar with state-of-the-art ML technology and software development methodologies and be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You should have a passion for technology, healthcare, and improving the lives of others.
This job is a fixed term hybrid role, with a term length of 3-6 months.
What you'll do:
- Research and develop new AI technologies capable of positively impacting performance and efficiency
- Improving ML processes, such as experiment tracking, data versioning, model versioning
- Analytical techniques for extracting insight from a variety of data sources
- Training infrastructure planning and maintenance
- Monitoring of models in production
- Building, maintaining, and monitoring data pipelines
- Supporting evaluation/comparison of ML models requirement
- Graduated from a computer science, software engineering, or related degree program
- 5+ years experience working in the industry or a PhD in a relevant field
- Technical leadership with a range of technical abilities e.g. Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Cloud, DevOps & Software
- Good theoretical understanding of machine learning, neural networks, and other computer vision topics
- Hands-on experience with Python and PyTorch
- Hands-on experience with MLOps frameworks and platforms (MLFlow, Kubeflow, Valohai, DVC)
- Experience with additional programming languages and frameworks is a plus
- Experience working with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure)
At Odin Vision we believe that diversity is an important contributor to our success and long-term company goals. Diversity in our teams can contribute to innovations and creativity and increase our ability to cope with change. Odin Vision is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
Find out more:
Follow Odin Vision on LinkedIn